Facebook

Mental Health and Addiction Topics

photo of a thoughtful woman who is suffering from substance use disorder

8 Excuses People Use to Avoid Treatment

8 Excuses People Use to Avoid TreatmentAddiction is incredibly common. In fact, in the United States, an estimated 18.5 million ...
Read More
photo of a woman with mental health in despair consulting a psychologist

Can I Treat My Mental Health Diagnosis with Cannabis?

Can I Treat My Mental Health Diagnosis with Cannabis?The short answer is, it’s highly unlikely that you could treat mental ...
Read More
photo of college students at the campus

How to Maintain School-Life Balance for Mental Health in College

How to Maintain School-Life Balance for Mental Health in CollegeWhether you’re heading to college for the first time, heading back ...
Read More
photo of a woman lying in bed suffering from anxiety

Identifying the Signs of Pandemic Agoraphobia

Identifying the Signs of Pandemic AgoraphobiaToday, about 2% of the total U.S. population struggles with agoraphobia. The mental health disorder, ...
Read More
photo of Methamphetamine also known as crystal meth

Meth vs Adderall – Are They the Same?

Meth vs Adderall – Are They the Same?Amphetamines are one of the most frequently prescribed drug classes, but for many ...
Read More
photo of a person crying and depressed because of racism

How Racism Affects Mental Health

How Racism Affects Mental HealthThe United States population is 76.3% white, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the other 23.7% ...
Read More
photo of a sad depressed woman sitting on the floor

Eight Traits of Addictive Personality

Eight Traits of Addictive Personality An “Addictive Personality” is a hypothesized set of personality traits which frequently crop up or ...
Read More
photo of an upset husband who refused to have a conversation about mental health with her wife

Starting a Conversation with A Loved One About Mental Health

Starting a Conversation with A Loved One About Mental HealthIf you’re struggling with your mental health, bringing that to your ...
Read More
alone thoughtful sadness girl is sad at the window

The Importance of Lived Experience in Mental Health

The Importance of Lived Experience in Mental Health Lived experiences are the core of who you are, what you have ...
Read More