Our Blog

Stay up-to-date with all things relating to substance abuse, mental health and recovery with Compassion Recovery Centers’ latest blog articles.

Our Blog and News

photo of a person crying and depressed because of racism

How Racism Affects Mental Health

The United States population is 76.3% white, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the other 23.7% of the population are comprised of Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Asian,

Read More »
Man sitting on railing of wooden pier, sea and mountains view behind him

Eight Traits of Addictive Personality

An “Addictive Personality” is a hypothesized set of personality traits which frequently crop up or are present in individuals who experience substance use disorder. These traits influence risk to addiction

Read More »
Ambien drug word use in medicine word in medical background

Ambien Addiction Signs and Symptoms

Insomnia is one of the most common health problems, with 1 in 3 people experiencing it in their lifetime. Ambien, a brand name of the sleeping medication Zolpidem, is prescribed

Read More »
Call Now Button